last night, after returning from the
Enchanted Evening Holiday Benefit, i started to
plan my holiday baking and hostess gifting.
i have decided to transform our simple little 34th
street kitchen into a boulangerie ~ panificio.
it will be possible with little help from Sur la table and a few
other resources featured here today...
how pretty the pumpkin donuts look in the
Panettoni ~ Brioche wrappers.
perfect paper baked gifts!
there are Tulips to be picked...
~here~
~here~
to bake and to hold...
here is a sweet suggestion from Matthew Meade!
a how to...
~here~
~here~
above...there is parchment! so elegant!
i'm not sure how much more excited one can get about...
(just Google)
CUPCAKE WRAPPERS!
aside from baking for a second...some simple paper magic...
...with a wrapper, a tiny exacto "X" and twinkle lights!
pass the
[withLove]











I just did a comment and it poofed disappeared! Anyway-what I said was that these are all darling ideas and have gone so far beyond the old pastel ones that have always been there. My daughter made a garland for my granddaughter's birthday a couple of years ago and it was really sweet...Very similar looking to your last picture..except in pastels! xo Diana
ReplyDeleteI love pretty baking papers too! I'm always buying cupcake liners when I see them in colors/patterns I like. Baker's twine too! I love it & had to have it, although I've never used it.
ReplyDelete