i was drawn...
![]() |
| :: ici :: |
...to sweet liberty...
![]() |
| :: ici :: |
...for today's wrap!
![]() |
| :: ici :: |
i actually found a liberty print in the 34th street fabric stash archives!
remember the Van Lierop photo cards from this post?
Linda won them!
remember the Van Lierop photo cards from this post?
Linda won them!
i wrapped a few extra goodies to go to Texas with the cards!
(the bay leaf is from our back yard)
i placed the gifts into my favorite French market basket for safe keeping.
i plan to visit post office on Saturday morning!
happy May Day!
{it's going to be G O R G E O U S here in the PacNWest!}
(the bay leaf is from our back yard)
i placed the gifts into my favorite French market basket for safe keeping.
i plan to visit post office on Saturday morning!
happy May Day!
{it's going to be G O R G E O U S here in the PacNWest!}











Hello there my dear Lynne! IT IS SNOWING AT THIS MOMENT MY WAY! Happy May day ANYWAY and I love those prints...I just have to click my heels three times and say, "IT'S REALLY SPRING...."
ReplyDeleteAnita
Lynne, this is fabulous! I love it, and you know I'm not at all a little-flowered-print girl. So spring-like. Totally cool.
ReplyDeleteYour pretty thoughtful wrapping is a gift in itself! I love that floral print.
ReplyDeleteWe are having very warm temps and sun, too! Love it!
XO,
Jane
Lynne, You are very good at wrapping gifts. I think when things are wrapped with thought, it can be twice as nice to recieve the gift. xoxo,Susie
ReplyDeleteI agree with Suzie. ^ Another perfect package. xo
ReplyDeleteWhat a pretty gift! I have long been a fan of Liberty London too! I love your market basket, it is the same one I bought in Paris, the convertible I call it....
ReplyDeleteLynne, this looks so pretty ... love the little floral print... Have a beautiful day! Love, Mary
ReplyDelete