oh, how i wish that i would have clipped more blooms!
Serendipity means a "happy accident" or "pleasant surprise"; specifically, the
accident of finding something good or useful while not specifically searching for it .
the process was effortless...
...i just let the clippings dry in the trug after the anniversary photos.
preserved!
a perpetual, pretty, pink reminder!
withLove!
for the past two years, i have been doing my pink post on or around the
twenty fifth of the month. i have decided to change it to the first week
of the month with a link on my sidebar. don't forget to check!
more pink ribbon here!
thank you for your nice comments and inquiries beneath yesterday's post!
linking with Beverly's Pink Saturday!
Serendipity means a "happy accident" or "pleasant surprise"; specifically, the
accident of finding something good or useful while not specifically searching for it
the process was effortless...
...i just let the clippings dry in the trug after the anniversary photos.
preserved!
a perpetual, pretty, pink reminder!
withLove!
for the past two years, i have been doing my pink post on or around the
twenty fifth of the month. i have decided to change it to the first week
of the month with a link on my sidebar. don't forget to check!
more pink ribbon here!
thank you for your nice comments and inquiries beneath yesterday's post!
linking with Beverly's Pink Saturday!



The pink blooms are delightful! I must admit that every time I drove by a home with dogwoods in bloom I wanted to stop and clip them!
ReplyDelete2013 Designers Series
xoxo
Karena
Art by Karena
Ahhhhhhh... I loved these when you introduced them yesterday, and I can enjoy them again today. You bring such a gentle breeze my way whether it's the delicious suggestion of French bread or flower petals, Lynne!
ReplyDeleteBONNE JOURNÉE! Anita
How PERFECT!!!! I love it when I accidently do something wonderful! Good for YOU! I just may start dropping petals around and see if something equally wonderful will happen to me! You are so much FUN!
ReplyDeleteVery pretty in pink! Gorgeous wooden board and basket too!
ReplyDeleteI'm a first time visitor and I just love your blog. I'm your newest follower. Great color I do love Dogwood blooms. Kathy
ReplyDeleteThey dried perfectly! They look so pretty!
ReplyDeleteThe pink blooms are so beautiful! Thank you so much for stopping by with your inspiring comment. It made my day!
ReplyDeleteTake Care,
Jody
Happy Pink Saturday :) Beautiful pinks! Gorgeous - and they dried perfectly.
ReplyDeleteGreetings from Australia♥ ~Pernilla
so wonderfully pretty! happy pink saturday! xo
ReplyDelete