Cannot miss Friday's French bread serving. Okay, I second Jane's comment on the raspberries and chocolate...DIVINE!! And raspberry wine too...ooh-la-la. Have a lovely weekend, friend. xoxo's
Ahhhhhh....the simple pleasures of summer. There's nothing like them. HI LYNNE! I'm finally home from being in California and I have jet-lag. Off to take a nap, but I am sure to dream of raspberries and chocolate!!! Anita
Those raspberries and chocolate look divine! Thank you for some delicious pictures!
ReplyDeleteHappy Weekend!
XO,
Jane
Cannot miss Friday's French bread serving.
ReplyDeleteOkay, I second Jane's comment on the raspberries and chocolate...DIVINE!!
And raspberry wine too...ooh-la-la.
Have a lovely weekend, friend.
xoxo's
Ahhhhhh....the simple pleasures of summer. There's nothing like them. HI LYNNE! I'm finally home from being in California and I have jet-lag. Off to take a nap, but I am sure to dream of raspberries and chocolate!!! Anita
ReplyDeleteHow did you know raspberries are my favorite berrys? xxpeggybraswelldesign.com
ReplyDeleteRaspberry Wine!! Did it TASTE as lovely as it SOUNDS?
ReplyDelete