Isn't it a wondrous fabric? As wrinkled as it appears, it has a quality of silk, velvet, the most elegant of fabrics because it is ALIVE with texture. Have a great day, Lynne! Anita
It breathes too. Making it perfect for me. Now I may have ironed part of those wrinkles out..:):) I love the color, goes with every thing. Enjoy your weekend. xoxo,Susie
I only "touch it with an iron" when I wear linen to the office...otherwise..."au natural!"...especially with denim crops and espedrilles! H E A V E N on earth for me! w/L.
Isn't it a wondrous fabric? As wrinkled as it appears, it has a quality of silk, velvet, the most elegant of fabrics because it is ALIVE with texture. Have a great day, Lynne! Anita
ReplyDeleteI love it, too. It is so soft to wear but I do feel like a wrinkly mess with it on sometimes. xo Diana
ReplyDeleteIt breathes too. Making it perfect for me. Now I may have ironed part of those wrinkles out..:):) I love the color, goes with every thing. Enjoy your weekend. xoxo,Susie
ReplyDeleteIt does mine too!!! I am now inspired to find that loose linen dress to wear tomorrow. I do NOT iron mine!!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI only "touch it with an iron" when I wear linen to the office...otherwise..."au natural!"...especially with denim crops and espedrilles! H E A V E N on earth for me!
ReplyDeletew/L.
What a gorgeous outfit. I think it was meant to look wrinkly. Now if I just had prettier knees :) xo Laura
ReplyDeleteI love it too!
ReplyDeleteOh Lynne, me toooooo!
ReplyDeleteNothing better then a room filled with linens, relaxed with the beauty of wrinkles.
Love your inspiring photo, garden shopping charm.
Thank you for visiting me and my Frenchness :)
A beautiful linen weekend to you relaxed and comforting to the soul.
Bisous
Xx
Doré
I saw your pins this morning...love the linen too. xo
ReplyDelete