Good morning gorgeous one! SO GOOD TO BE BACK HOME; I was away from the computer for a week, having been in California to visit family. May you always be in THE PINK my friend! Anita
Hello lovely Lynne, you are so right! I love all your images, but especially the jammies and nail varnish! I'm sending you a big hug as we are off on our holidays tomorrow. I will visit you when we come back. Love and kisses, Linda xx
Thanks for the 'Pink' reminder.
ReplyDeleteLoving our beautiful summer weather..enjoy! xo
Love everything in pink, such a cute post lynne. XO Mary
ReplyDeleteI agree everything is better in Pink + Adore the cotton jammies. xx peggybraswelldesign.com
ReplyDeleteLove your new header! Pink is my favorite color!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Jody
Pink is my favorite !!!...love Ria...x !
ReplyDeleteI wish I had those jammies on and a nice cool glass of that champagne. Oh yea. I'd be relaxing then. xoxo,Susie
ReplyDeleteGood morning gorgeous one! SO GOOD TO BE BACK HOME; I was away from the computer for a week, having been in California to visit family. May you always be in THE PINK my friend! Anita
ReplyDeleteI do love a little pink!
ReplyDeleteHello lovely Lynne, you are so right! I love all your images, but especially the jammies and nail varnish! I'm sending you a big hug as we are off on our holidays tomorrow. I will visit you when we come back. Love and kisses, Linda xx
ReplyDelete