Sunday, September 22, 2013

just one pic!

:: ici ::

drop on in...and stay for awhile!
 (pinning at sunrise on the first day...i'm not the only one!)

withLove!

13 comments:

  1. Such a gorgeous photograph. Happy FALL! Hope you are enjoying your weekend:) xxleslie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that is just beautiful! Enjoy your day Lynne, happy Fall!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yeah, a nice cup of coffee would make this a perfect place to sit all morning. Hope you are having a wonderful day. xoxo,Susie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just one pic....and isn't it beautiful? It's one of those pictures that you just want to look at for a few minutes.

    Have a peaceful Sunday, Lynne.

    Love,
    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete
  5. Here I am dear friend! We just got back from a super walk at the lakes but our trees are not orange yet. We have a lovely month to enjoy that phase! ENJOY YOUR DAY! Anita

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wish I were sitting on the end of that dock!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sippin' wine as the sun sets on this first day!
      w/L

      Delete
  7. Wow! What an amazing image, spectacular!
    Happy Autumn Lynne!
    XOXO Mary

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dommage que le ferry ne fonctionne pas...
    Enjoy the season!

    ReplyDelete
  9. delightful picture :)and I pinned this picture other day...
    thanks for sharing my friend.

    Blessing,
    Delvalina

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just beautiful! It's as though the pier goes into the sunset...

    Judith

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a gorgeous, gorgeous picture- I just love it! xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  12. All I can say is "Wow!" this is so gorgeous. I would love to pull up a chair with my sweetheart and enjoy a glass of wine as we gaze into all that beauty!

    ReplyDelete