hello lovelies!
![]() |
| :: ici :: |
this quick little post is about pretty underpinnings,
![]() |
| :: ici :: |
French framework,
silky silhouettes...
![]() |
| :: ici :: |
...and daywear dreams!
no blushing!
well...except for your lips, fingertips...
![]() |
| :: ici :: |
...and toes!
ahhhhh...hahhhh!
this just happens to be February's pink post!
don't forget to check on the girls!
withLove!







Oooo la la!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the reminder… i'm not very good about that.
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your day Lynne.
XOXO Mary
What pretty things. I am about ready to start duct taping my "stuff", instead of wearing bras that pinch, bind, creep up in the back , or make imprints on my shoulders. LOL. xoxo,Susie
ReplyDeleteI love those lace foot slippers, Lynne. Your Pink posts always make me smile. Love them.
ReplyDelete~Sheri
...very chic just "peeking" out of classic black flats!
DeleteBeautiful post! Love the 'pretties!'
ReplyDeleteI LOVE EVERY ITEM HERE! C'est si beau, tout! ALors, bonne journée ma copinaute! Anita
ReplyDeletelove that photo of bras hanging in the window of a french shop + love it all. xxpeggybraswelldesign.com
ReplyDeleteSo, so pretty. This has put me in the mood to go lingerie shopping. Something pink and lacy. I love those shoe liners!!! Must pop over to see where I can find them. Enjoy your day! xoJennifer
ReplyDeleteBeautiful undergarments have the power to transform us from the inside in a way that only women understand. The bras in the window and lace sockets are particularly appealing. Warm regards
ReplyDeleteWhat glamorous lingerie!! Love them all! Happy Shopping!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Jody
oh i love all of these images! happy valentines day xoxo
ReplyDeleteHello Lynne, I am loving all the 'under pinnings' I could do with some! I hope you are surviving the weather and that all is well with you. Happy Valentine's day! Love Linda xx
ReplyDeleteLovely! I want some of those lacy footies!
ReplyDelete