Not only is your pic of the day fabulous Lynne, but your NEW HEADER IS WONDERFUL! Merci! Anita
Love your tulips. Lots of pretty color. xoxo,Susie
Tulips are always my favorite! Hugs! Bonnie
It was a good day in Texas.....although a gray rainy one! You have some beautiful tulips! I bought daffodills on Friday and put a vase of them in the bathroom. I am loving SPRING!!
Bonjour mon amie; tout va bien, et merci de ta visite! BISOUS, Anita
Tulips have such an elegance and presence on a table...of course in a garden too! I like the header of your blog. ~Kathleen
Your tulips have brightened my day!! I too, love your new header. You're just so clever, my friend. Enjoy your Monday. xoJennifer
love that new header + the tulips. xxpeggybraswelldesign.com
Nothing like a beautiful bouquet of flowers to brighten up your day. xo Laura
TULIPS! One of my favorite flowers, Lynne. And I love that purple vase!Spring is on your post today, and your Header is charming.love,~Sheri
Tulips! Just magnificent. I think i want to read Tulip Fever again. Perfect time of year for it! :)
Such happy wishes those gorgeous tulips bring! Have a wonderful week lynne!XOXO Mary
Beautiful Lynne! It's tulip season and I'm enjoying playing with all the colors. Happy Monday!
Tulips...sigh. This is heavenly.
Not only is your pic of the day fabulous Lynne, but your NEW HEADER IS WONDERFUL! Merci! Anita
ReplyDeleteLove your tulips. Lots of pretty color. xoxo,Susie
ReplyDeleteTulips are always my favorite! Hugs! Bonnie
ReplyDeleteIt was a good day in Texas.....although a gray rainy one! You have some beautiful tulips! I bought daffodills on Friday and put a vase of them in the bathroom. I am loving SPRING!!
ReplyDeleteBonjour mon amie; tout va bien, et merci de ta visite! BISOUS, Anita
ReplyDeleteTulips have such an elegance and presence on a table...of course in a garden too! I like the header of your blog. ~Kathleen
ReplyDeleteYour tulips have brightened my day!! I too, love your new header. You're just so clever, my friend. Enjoy your Monday. xoJennifer
ReplyDeletelove that new header + the tulips. xxpeggybraswelldesign.com
ReplyDeleteNothing like a beautiful bouquet of flowers to brighten up your day. xo Laura
ReplyDeleteTULIPS! One of my favorite flowers, Lynne. And I love that purple vase!
ReplyDeleteSpring is on your post today, and your Header is charming.
love,
~Sheri
Tulips! Just magnificent. I think i want to read Tulip Fever again. Perfect time of year for it! :)
ReplyDeleteSuch happy wishes those gorgeous tulips bring! Have a wonderful week lynne!
ReplyDeleteXOXO Mary
Beautiful Lynne! It's tulip season and I'm enjoying playing with all the colors. Happy Monday!
ReplyDeleteTulips...sigh.
ReplyDeleteThis is heavenly.