It is amazing to me how lines and plops of paint can move me, move us to emotion. VIVE LA FRANCE! Bisous mon amie! Anita
Moved to emotion indeed!Bisous!~w/L
Happy Bastille Day!Judith
That is a great picture. I would love some cards with that photo. Blessings, xoxo,Susie
That's some amazing art!!!
That is awesome artwork! I can hear the people sing just looking at it, even if it is a song of angry men. :)
quel bel hommage à notre histoire et à notre littérature françaisebisous de la France...Your blog is very beautifulNélinha www.mespassionsentoutessaisons.blogspot.fr
It is amazing to me how lines and plops of paint can move me, move us to emotion. VIVE LA FRANCE! Bisous mon amie! Anita
ReplyDeleteMoved to emotion indeed!
DeleteBisous!
~w/L
Happy Bastille Day!
ReplyDeleteJudith
That is a great picture. I would love some cards with that photo. Blessings, xoxo,Susie
ReplyDeleteThat's some amazing art!!!
ReplyDeleteThat is awesome artwork! I can hear the people sing just looking at it, even if it is a song of angry men. :)
ReplyDeletequel bel hommage à notre histoire et à notre littérature française
ReplyDeletebisous de la France...Your blog is very beautiful
Nélinha www.mespassionsentoutessaisons.blogspot.fr