Monday, November 23, 2015

f r o m f r i e n d s g i v i n g . . . t o t h a n k s g i v i n g . . . w i t h L o v e !

 morningtime . . .

. . . sitting in silence with my Lovelies.




 maple bourbon burning . . . 




Verona brewing.
(t h o u g h t . . . why didn't i gather more maple leaves to go with my café noir?)



gather doormat . . . Target 12.99 . . . tried to find one . . . hauntingly wicked boots? only Heaven knows.

 viewing and reading the "amazingness" of you!

where i . . . always . . . 




i really love my silence with you.

i cannot tell you how many times you have set my sails for the day, by showering me

with your love,  tweaking my make up, lifting my self esteem, and making me laugh out loud.

happy friendsgiving!

friendsgivingwhen friends and family members gather around before Thanksgiving. 
an assortment of food is prepared and stories are shared of why everyone is 
friends and thankful for each other. 

~ blog land is a place where the table is always set to pass the blessings.~




:: ici ::


i wish you a blessed Thanksgiving!

withLove

:: sources to all images can be found here ::

10 comments:

  1. A beautiful Thanksgiving post, Lynne. My favorite so far. : ) And I love that "gather" doormat from Target.

    Sometimes sitting in silence is the nicest thing we can do for ourselves. Happy Thanksgiving, Lynne. I'm thankful for You.

    love, ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's the most beautiful post ever.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lynne,
    Friendsgiving is an idea/word/concept worth keeping. Thank you for all the inspiration you share throughout blogland. I require a little silence in my life from time to time. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving filled with love of family and friends... and a little silence as needed.

    Judith

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lynne,

    Happy friends giving to you as well. This is a beautiful post and a wonderful reminder of all that blogland has to offer.

    I hope that you enjoy a fabulous day with your family and friends.

    ReplyDelete
  5. And to you my dear!! What a lovely post - as always! I feel better for the quiet time I just spent with you.....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Thanksgiving to you Lynne and all your loved ones. I hope that many of you can be together for a table full of food surrounded by love. xoxo,Susie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Lynne,
    My daughter got together with a group of friends for their FriendsGoving dinner...it's all about eating and laughing and having loads of fun.
    I enjoyed your silent post, and love the photo with the maple leaf. THE target door matte I saw at our Target almost got one :)
    As for those boots? They are so my style, I can see why you love them as well.

    Happy FriendsGiving, and Happy ThanksGiving to you and yours.

    Xx
    Dore

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Lynne. thank you for your friendship and encouragement all year long!!
    Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours!

    xoxo
    Karena
    The Arts by Karena
    The India Hicks Collection

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wishing you and your family a very Happy Thanksgiving Lynne!
    XOXO Mary

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a lovely post Lynne. I enjoyed every minute of it!

    ReplyDelete