Oh yes me too! Your header is absolutely gorgeous Lynn. Many thanks for your welcome comments. You will be pleased to know your prayers for Belfast worked, we are not completely at peace, but a long long way from the 70's, so thank you. I hope that you and yours are all happy and well. Much love to you my dear friend, love Linda xx
Beautiful shade of pink. I would love that set of books.:):) Hope you are having agreat week. We are having a bit of on and off drizzle and it's chilly. xoxo,Susie
teehee Now, that's one irresistible six pack. Thx for stopping by, Lynne. If you ever have the opportunity, DO go see Michael Bublé. I can't stress it enough. In the meantime, enjoy his CD. I think I might pick up a Christmas one too. xoxo's
Oh my goodness...these are gorgeous! I want them!
ReplyDeleteHave a lovely day, Lynne! xoxo
Oh yes me too! Your header is absolutely gorgeous Lynn. Many thanks for your welcome comments. You will be pleased to know your prayers for Belfast worked, we are not completely at peace, but a long long way from the 70's, so thank you.
ReplyDeleteI hope that you and yours are all happy and well. Much love to you my dear friend, love Linda xx
How lovely to have a beautiful matched set.
ReplyDeleteYes Please.
ReplyDeleteHow lovely and PINK, good reading too.
Linda C in Seattle
Pretty and covetable!! Such a great set.
ReplyDeleteLovely reading!!! You are, indeed, Pretty AND Pink!!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful shade of pink. I would love that set of books.:):) Hope you are having agreat week. We are having a bit of on and off drizzle and it's chilly. xoxo,Susie
ReplyDeleteBeautiful set! (link did not allow me to find out who is offering it though, sad).
ReplyDeleteAll the best,
What a gorgeous set :)
ReplyDeletexo
Laura
covet these in pink + happy tuesday. xxpeggybraswelldesign.com
ReplyDeleteCould he pick up a six-pack for me, too, please? Pretty please, also.
ReplyDeleteWonderful set of books and love their covers!
Judith
Oh- Yeah- I'll take a full case, please!!!! xo Diana
ReplyDeleteI could frame this!
ReplyDeleteXO,
Jane
Oh Nel would love this, Lynne, as she is a book lover for sure. And pink books, how sweet is that?
ReplyDeleteLove,
~Sheri
Oh how GORGEOUS! LOVE THESE BOOKS!
ReplyDeleteWould LOVE to have this set!! So pretty! Wishing you a great second half of the week~
ReplyDeleteteehee Now, that's one irresistible six pack.
ReplyDeleteThx for stopping by, Lynne. If you ever have the opportunity, DO go see Michael Bublé. I can't stress it enough. In the meantime, enjoy his CD. I think I might pick up a Christmas one too.
xoxo's
Pretty in Pink!! Put me down for a six pack too!! Happy Wednesday!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Jody