Beautiful post Lynne, Praying for friends and loved ones. A friend left Paris a couple of days before the bombings and was at the very cafe hit days before.
I know this hit close to your heart! Such a terrible thing! I saw something on Facebook that I shared to my page. "When France turned out its lights, the rest of the world turned them on." Prayers for France......
Thank you, dear girl. I know how you love this dear country and it's so, so beyond words what has happened. Let us all stand together.
ReplyDeleteSending a big hug...
Jane x
Dear Lynne,
ReplyDeleteWhat a perfect moving image to capture our thoughts and prayers for Paris and all of France. Vive la France!
Judith
Beautiful post Lynne,
ReplyDeletePraying for friends and loved ones.
A friend left Paris a couple of days before the bombings and was at the very cafe hit days before.
Love the image, powerful.
Xx
Bisous
Doré
I know this hit close to your heart! Such a terrible thing! I saw something on Facebook that I shared to my page. "When France turned out its lights, the rest of the world turned them on."
ReplyDeletePrayers for France......
So awful! Prayers for everyone! xo Diana
ReplyDelete